HARTFORD EYE PHYSICIANS, P.C.
Dr. Scott L. Dolin
1976 Union College
Post Doctoral Training
October - December 1983
Licensure & Certification
National Board of Medical Examiners,
1978, Part I
1980, Part II
CT Children's Medical Center
Constitution Eye Surgery Center
Memberships in Professional Societies
Connecticut State Medical Society
Major Clinical Interests
Oculoplastic and Lacrimal Surgery
Awards & Honors
Graduate with Honors, Union College
Research Interests/Selected Publications:
1. Dolin, S.L. and Silverman, M.U., Effect of neonatal pinealectomy upon the posterior pituitary in the albino rat. Union College Library, 1976.
2. Dolin, S.L., An echocardiographic study of cardiovascular function in infants of diabetic mothers. University of Connecticut School of Medicine Library, 1980.
3. Dolin, S.L. and Hecht, S.D., Goniomegaly associated with a normal cornea, increased axial length, and minimal refractive error. Am Intra-Ocular Implant Soc J 11: 288-289, 1985.
4. Dolin, S.L. and Hecht, S.D., The punctum pucker procedure for stenosis of the lacrimal punctum. Arch Ophthalmol 104: 1086-1087, 1986.
5. Smally, A.J., Binzer, A., Dolin, S.L., and Viano, D., Alkaline chemical keratitis: Eye injury from airbags. Annals Emerg Med 21: 1400-1402, 1992.